Please read the following before requesting a booking:
Request a Room Booking
- Please allow 2 to 3 business days for us to process your request.
- Student groups are limited to a maximum of 3 hours per booking.
- UWO schedules classes to run on the half hour. Event requests that start on the hour are less likely to find an available room.
- After we book your space you will receive a booking confirmation via email. Please have this confirmation with you during your event.
- Advertising and any other commercial activity will not be permitted in classrooms or laboratories or any other space specifically devoted to academic purposes.
- We do not allow food or beverages in our classrooms, if food or beverages are going to be served they have to be served in the hallway outside the room. Any food served on campus must be ordered though Great Hall Catering.
- If you require an AV key to access the built in classroom AV systems you can pickup a copy from the Support Services Building (SSB) room 5300.
- Please note that classes take priority in our academic spaces and that we reserve the right to refuse any booking that will interfere with academic activities.
- We don't book study rooms for individuals or groups during the exam period. The registrar's office will have numerous rooms reserved for study purposes.
The following study rooms will be available for the April Exam period from April 12 - 30, from 8:00am to 10:00pm:
B&GS 0165, B&GS 1056, SEB 1056, SEB 2100, KB K103, KB K208, MC 17, P&AB 36, WL 257, WL 259, AHB 1B04, AHB 1B08
The link will open a new email window in your default email program. If the email window does not open click here to see what information we require.